Mon Grimoire Index du Forum

Mon Grimoire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Errr...another White Magic pressure issue-help?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mon Grimoire Index du Forum -> Le Livre des Ombres -> Magies Psychiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Fantôme

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 09:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Errr...another White Magic pressure issue-help? Répondre en citant

Hi,
The White Magics were running perfect for the last month. But Saturday the 1900 developed a water pressure issue again. This time after starting it builds dangerous water pressure and the hi pressure pop off valve popped and water is pouring out through the hose I ran through the floor. So no problem flooding. 

I was busy so I sent it to Landa pressure wash repair. They took out the pop off and capped it off. Didn't test it and sent tech on his way. Of course it blew a hose. The tech then calls me and told me it blew a hose. I said didn't they test the machine before you left? He said no. I said that is stupid. Why didn't you think to have them test it. Silence. 

So upon getting a new hose and then having them install the issue remained so I said bring it back to me. I put the pop off valve back on and started it. Pressure rose hi and fast. The pop off didn't seem to work. Are these only good for one pop?

Next I got the manual and read up on it. Nothing. White Magic manuals are not in depth. So as I was reading there is a manual pressure relief valve. So I turned it open till I had 500 psi at the wand. Seems to work ok but if that valve gets hit I'm going to have hi pressure failure again.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/errr-another-white-magic-pressure-…

Brand Animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 09:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mon Grimoire Index du Forum -> Le Livre des Ombres -> Magies Psychiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange